Day Tours For Groups: Glacier Walk and South Coast Iceland from Reykjavik
- Day Tours For Groups 10+ from Reykjavik
- Duration: 9-10 hours
- Departure: 08.00
- Availability: Enquire for groups.
- Price from: Ask for an offer
- Included: Bus - Guidance
- Excluded: Lunch – refreshments (Ask for en offer with lunch)
- Guidance: English (other languages for groups on request)
- Additional information: Remember to dress warmly, and to have good shoes. Refreshments not included.
We start by driving over the plateau of Hellisheidi to the village of Hvolsvollur where we have our first stop (coffee and bathroom break). If the weather conditions allow, you will be able to see Hekla volcano and Eyjafjallajokull volcano. We continue to Seljalandsfoss waterfall. You you can walk behind it and through to the other side (you need good shoes and waterproof jacket)! We also stop at the majestic Skogafoss waterfall, with its impressive 60 m drop (196 ft.). Glacier Walk (2 hours).
What You'll Do
• Drive along Iceland's dramatic South Coast in Iceland
• See Hekla and Eyjafjallajokull volcano (due to weather conditions)
• Visit the waterfalls of Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss
• See Myrdalsjokull glacier (due to weather conditions)
• Glacier Walk (1-1,5 hour on the glacier)