GOLDEN CIRCLE day tour for cruise ships departing from Reykjavik
The Golden Circle tour will take you to three of Iceland’s most popular sights: Gullfoss, Geysir and the National Park Thingvellir. Meeting time 1 1/2 hour after ship arrival (look for the Midnight Sun Travel Bus 100 m from the ship).
- Duration: 6-7 hours
- Departure: Meeting time 1 1/2 hour after ship arrival (look for the Midnight Sun Travel Bus 100 m from the ship)
- Availability: See booking form.
- Price from: 10.000 ISK (approx. 85USD / 75EUR) / GROUPS (10-50 persons): Ask for an offer
- Lower price for children and teenagers
- Included: Bus - Guidance
- Excluded: Lunch – refreshments
- Guidance: English (other languages for groups on request)
- Highlights of the day:
- Geysir hot spring area
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Þingvellir National Park
The GOLDEN CIRCLE day tour for cruise ships with Midnight Sun Travel includes:
The Geysir geothermal area, includes Strokkur, the most active geyser in Iceland, spouting every 5-10 minutes.
Gullfoss is the most famous waterfall in Iceland. Its power is immense. The waterfall cascades down two steps that are 11 and 22 meters deep, into a deep gorge. Thingvellir national park is a site of much historical, natural and cultural importance in Iceland. It is in Thingvellir where the Icelandic parliament Alþingi was founded in the year 930 AD. The site is geologically remarkable and the tectonic plate boundaries form a breathtaking scenery.
Tags: Reykjavik, Day tour, Golden Circle, Þingvellir, Gullfoss, Geysir, Summer, Spring, Autumn, Islande, excursion le Cercle d'or, Gullfoss, Geyser, Tingvellir, Thingvellir Iceland, Geysir geothermal area, thingvellir national park, Gullfoss Waterfall, Reykjavik excursions, Iceland excursions, Daytours Reykjavik, daytours cruise ships Iceland 2019