GOLDEN CIRCLE Day Tour
Day tours from Reykjavík
The Golden Circle tour will take you to three of Iceland’s most popular sights: Gullfoss, Geysir and the National Park Thingvellir.
- Duration: 6-7 hours
- Departure: Meeting time 1 1/2 hour after ship arrival (look for the Midnight Sun Travel Bus 100 m from the ship)
- Availability: See booking form.
- Price from: 10.000 ISK (approx. 85USD / 75EUR) / GROUPS (10-50 persons): Ask for an offer
- Lower price for children and teenagers
- Included: Bus - Guidance
- Excluded: Lunch – refreshments
- Guidance: English (other languages for groups on request)
- Highlights of the day:
- Geysir hot spring area
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Þingvellir National Park
The GOLDEN CIRCLE day tour with Midnight Sun Travel includes:
The Geysir geothermal area, includes Strokkur, the most active geyser in Iceland, spouting every 5-10 minutes.
Gullfoss is the most famous waterfall in Iceland. Its power is immense. The waterfall cascades down two steps that are 11 and 22 meters deep, into a deep gorge.
ALTHINGI founded in 930 at Thingvellir.
Thingvellir national park is a site of much historical, natural and cultural importance in Iceland. It is in Thingvellir where the Icelandic parliament "Alþingi" was founded in the year 930 AD. It is now a UNESCO World Heritage site.The area is geologically remarkable and the tectonic plate boundaries form a breathtaking scenery.
Will you visit Akureyri? You might also like our Combo Myvatn-Godafoss day tour departing from Akureyri. Press here for further information and booking.